Getting set up for wholesale purchases
In order to get set up for wholesale, we first need to verify that you qualify for our wholesale program. We do have a minimum order quantity that may vary from product to product so it is important to review our wholesale pricing to make sure you are able to meet our minimums.
To get started, please contact us and provide us with answers to the following questions:
- Are you purchasing for a business, school, institution, or personal use?
- What is the shipping address that you would like your order sent to?
- Are you interested in any specific products? If so, what are they?
- Do you require custom packaging or logos placed on the products you are ordering?
Reselling SpeedCubeShop products
If you will be reselling any of our branded products such as our lubricants or customized items, please abide by the following rules to avoid losing wholesale privileges:
- While you are free to sell our products for whatever price you see fit, it is important to never sell our products for less than our listed price.
- Our prices are listed in USD by default
- If we are running a sale that results in a price reduction, you are welcome to sell for our sale price but are expected to raise the price when our sale/promotion ends.
- Do not remove/alter any of the branding or product packaging. If we find that you are rebranding our products and selling them either unmarked or rebranded, you will be blacklisted from our wholesale program.
- You are free to use any and all images for products manufactured by SpeedCubeShop for your own product listing.
- The altering of our images or removal of our watermark is strictly prohibited and will result in being blacklisted from our wholesale program.